Do You Have What it Takes?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED IN:
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Reports To: Senior Vice President of Schools
Job Function: The digital sales and marketing specialist is accountable for increasing digital ticket sales to consumers and generating leads (high schools) for the GoFan sales team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing the ticket sales strategy, optimizing and analyzing analytics, managing fan databases, planning marketing campaigns, determining the appropriate marketing technology stack, assisting strategy and leads for GoFan school sales, running email marketing campaigns end-to-end and overseeing social media efforts. If you have a proven track record of increasing digital sales or developing ecommerce strategies, we want to meet you.
The primary objective and the way success will be measured for this position is through selling digital tickets and delivering qualified leads.
· Sell digital tickets.
· Organize and strategically interpret data and analytics.
· Assist optimizing the GoFan product to support ticket sales.
· Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
· Determine the appropriate technology stack to support the required efforts.
· Develop strategy for inbound school leads.
· Execute strategic marketing automation, list segmentation, and triggers.
· Lead email marketing and conversion strategy
· Provide qualified leads (local high schools nationally) to the GoFan sales team.
· Perform A/B testing.
· Maintain social media presence and engagement across all digital channels.
· Share detailed reporting and analytics, including actionable insights.
· Report on sales revenue generated from digital marketing efforts.
· Collaborate with team members to effectively accomplish stated goals and objectives.
To Apply: Send a custom cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Digital Sales and Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
High digital sales knowledge.
Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
Solid knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
Superior project management skills.
Awareness of social media trends and best practices.
An ability to work under tight deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills