Keep Scrolling If You're Awesome And Can Sell Ice To An Eskimo.
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Atlanta)
Type: Full-Time Position
Reports to: AVP - General Sales Manager
Positions Directly Supervised: None
Basic Function: Responsible for relationship development and the sale of advertising / sponsorship packages connected with various Huddle Tickets, LLC programs. (Learn more about Huddle Tickets.)
Cultural Responsibilities: Must be a high character individual who operates above reproach. Must embody the Huddle B6 values, including Be Likable, Be Open, Be Generous, Be Faithful, Be Humble, and Be Growing.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and abilities.
- Prospect and cultivate industry contacts for the sale of Huddle program advertising / sponsorship packages at the hyper-local level.
- Represent Huddle with prospects in the marketplace.
- Establish new local sponsorship accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintain up-to-date information in company’s CRM system.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate effectiveness.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Develop and build an effective and scalable local sales model.
- Follow and support Huddle policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all operating units.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations, laws, and ordinances in discharging duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.