We receive and store information, including personal information, about you and your use of our service. This information is gathered in a number of ways, including when you enter it on our website and from interactions with our service. Personal information is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. Non-personal information is information that does not permit direct association with you. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. You can choose not to provide personal information we may request of you, but, in general, most of the personal information we request is required in order to provide our service and the lack of such personal information will prevent us from doing so.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you interact with us, we may ask you to supply us with personal information so that we can provide, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts. For similar reasons, we may supplement the personal information you provide with publicly available information about you as well as information from other sources, as permitted by law.
The information we may collect from you directly includes:
1. Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and mobile number.
2. User name, which is your email address, and password.
3. Age and date of birth.
4. Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and zip code.
5. Your preferences, such as favorite schools or preferred channels on our site and other user interfaces.
6. Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive.
7. Search queries.
8. In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number.
9. Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested).
10. Correspondence you send to us.
Information we may collect automatically on our site and other user interfaces:
1. Your browser type and operating system.
2. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area.
3. Sites you visited before and after visiting our site.
4. Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on.
5. Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law.
6. Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
7. Information about your interactions with audio and video content, such as the type of content listened to and viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
8. Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer.
9. Standard server log information.
NEWSLETTERS AND PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
We may use your e-mail address or other methods to send you newsletters, as well as messages about new website features, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys and other correspondence concerning our service. If you no longer want to receive marketing promotions from us, simply use your account name and password to access your account information on our website and uncheck those items to unsubscribe or click on the unsubscribe link in our email communications. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Huddle Tickets LLC is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
With Your Consent
With your consent, we may share your contact information with third-party business partners.
Authorized Third-Party Service Providers
We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Huddle Tickets LLC website or application, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
Protect Our Websites And Users
Please note that we may share information with advertisers. We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, including to help us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymized or aggregated information will not include information that could be used to individually identify you.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on our website. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to deactivate your account, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
As you interact with our service, we and our service providers may place cookies on your system. Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your system for record keeping purposes. In general, cookies can make the Internet more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular system.
In addition to cookies, we and our service providers use a variety of other technologies, including pixel tags (web beacons), clear gifs, or other technologies built into our application software, to gather information on how you interact with our service. These cookies and other technologies can help personalize the service for you and help associate your interactions with our service to other information within your account. They can show us, for example, popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through and other information that can be used to improve, operate and monitor our website and other aspects of our service.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If your browser is set to not accept any cookies, you will not be able to use the Huddle Tickets LLC website.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Huddle Tickets LLC takes information security very seriously and uses reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. By using our service, including our website and user interfaces, or providing information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Huddle Tickets LLC website. Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or device, you should log-out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you fail to log out and deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your information.
Huddle Tickets LLC
6445 Shiloh Road, Suite B
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005
Attn: Legal Department